Are you looking to elevate your career by joining a hungry and passionate team that is rapidly expanding? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be surrounded by a strong, values driven culture that empowers you to operate at your best every day?
If so, then the Talent Acquisition Lead at MovementX might be the right fit for you!
MovementX’s mission is to help people move their best, so they can live their best. They were founded by a team of Doctors of Physical Therapy with a common set of beliefs. Over the past three years, MovementX has been growing across the nation, bringing together physical therapists and personal trainers to help transform their patients’ lives through movement.
MovementX is now looking for a full time, in-house Talent Acquisition Lead to help support its growth in bringing on the right providers who can take great care of their patients.
MovementX Mission: To help people move their best so they can live their best
MovementX Vision: A world healed by movement
Core Values: Kaizen – Empathy – Community – Passion x Purpose
Culture Deck: The MX Way
Job Description: The Talent Acquisition Lead is tasked with acquiring physical therapists (and secondarily personal trainers) within the MovementX Community. They work in collaboration with the CEO and larger Executive Team to help meet the agreed upon providers forecast. Specifically, they:
- Define: Collaborate with CPO & CEO to define what providers they aim to bring into the community
- Develop: the strategy necessary to effectively identify, engage, and close providers
- Find: perform direct outreach to potential providers, engage in discussion and gauge appropriate fit, encourage prompt application
- Manage: all applicants in the pipeline with a streamlined and efficient recruitment, application, and interview process
- Build: Create a pipeline of prospective providers
- Track: regularly update provider acquisition metrics for effective data analysis
- Project: Create an accurate Provider Acquisition forecast managing the variables within the pipeline
- Collaborate with CMO to generate provider facing content to drive discovery, engagement, and connection
How does this position work?
- You will be a W2 employee
- You have autonomy and flexibility of your schedule
- You will be able to work remotely and may be located anywhere
Preferred, but not required:
- At least 1 year experience in a Talent Acquisition or recruitment role
- Experience in a healthcare or parallel industry
Compensation: base salary + incentives
- Health Care (medical, dental, vision)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Time Off + Holidays Policy
- Family Leave Benefits
- Incentive Bonuses