Available Position: MovementX Senior Software Engineer
Date Posted: Saturday, December 2nd, 2023
Structure: Full-Time Remote Employee
Application Link: Click here to apply now
General Company Info:
- Vision: A world healed by movement
- Mission: To help more people move their best so they can live their best
- Core Values: Kaizen • Empathy • Community • Passion x Purpose
- Culture Deck: The MX Way
MovementX is actively looking for a Senior Software Engineer to lead the development of its product and build an agile team. After 5 years in business, tens of thousands of sessions, and over ten thousand users, MovementX is retiring its legacy software and has a brand new web app deployed to uplevel its technology. MX is now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to continue leading the iteration of its industry leading product and services.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to lead and manage our software, which functions to connect patients in need of care with providers who can deliver quality health solutions. Functionality includes basic Electronic Medical Records (EMR) characteristics with specific features to enhance patient connection, patient care, optimize caseload management, and other relevant features.
MovementX has 50+ providers treating across 13 states in a variety of settings- mobile, in partner locations, and telehealth. The Senior Software Engineer plays a key role in enhancing our providers experience and daily work flow.
KPI’s: Deployments, Escaped Defects, Down Time, Mean Time to Recover, Mean Time Between Failures, and MovementX’s unique Impact Score
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
Excited to work directly with non-technical people in our organization
Able to creatively think through solutions that balance the technical topics with the business constraints
Desire to own the technology environment and lead product development in a small, growing company
Flexible with the ability to adapt in a growing organization while undergoing consistent, proactive, iterative change and process improvements.
Motivated to learn more about the business, in order to be able to better collaborate with other team members
We Are Looking for a Senior Software Engineer Who Has…
- 5+ years of professional experience in frontend and backend development, database architecture, containerization, and AWS hosting.
- Expertise in the React ecosystem (ReactJS/React Native/NextJS)
- Expertise in Django / Python backend platform
- Knowledgeable in AWS cloud platform security best practices
- Proficient in building and managing RESTful APIs.
- Experience building on top of cloud platforms such as AWS.
- Experience with implementing a CI/CD development environment.
- Experience working on small agile teams in GitHub or Trunk Based Development
- 5+ years of software engineering experience at a previous organization utilizing the same tech stack
Pay Range: $110-$160k
Position Location: Remote, with small preference for Washington DC or Portland OR metro areas
Applications are currently OPEN