At MovementX, we believe when you can move your best, you can live your best life. But with the wide variety of treatment options and health care providers out there to choose from, finding the right physical therapist for you can be challenging. That’s why it is our goal to provide you with the most accessible, personalized, and effective physical therapy experience on the market.
Whether your goals for physical therapy include recovery from an orthopedic injury, rehabilitation after an operation, or balance physical therapy to prevent falls, we are here to help. Our team specializes in the treatment of a variety of conditions, injuries, and other movement health problems…
- Orthopedic and post-surgical pain
- Sports injuries and trauma
- Dizziness, balance, and other vestibular conditions
- Auto accident and work-related injury recovery
- Pelvic health conditions and postpartum rehabilitation
- Transgender and gender-affirming care
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s
Check out our services page to learn more
So how can you ensure you find the right physical therapist for your specific needs? We put together a list of the top 5 considerations when finding a physical therapist to ensure you get the best possible care.